Digilux Metal Halide are premium bulbs that provide intense Blue color spectrum light specifically for vegetative growth. Digilux Metal Halide bulbs offer efficiency and extreme lumen output. They are engineered for use with all digital ballasts and feature enhanced spectrums, longer bulb life, and less lumen depreciation than standard bulbs.
Digilux Metal Halide (MH) and High Pressure Sodium (HPS) bulbs are favored by growers because of their wide color spectrum, efficiency, and extreme lumen output. They are engineered for use in digital ballasts and feature enhanced red and orange spectrums (HPS) blue spectrums (MH), better color uniformity, longer bulb life, and less lumen depreciation. Digilux bulbs can be used in both vertical and horizontal fixtures. DigiLux lamps offer superior performance compared to traditional Metal Halide and High Pressure Sodium lamps.
$ 116.00 USD
$ 98.95 USD
$ 799.00 USD
Highest performing LED systems available! Same Great Yield Results as 600W High Intensity Discharge (HID) Lighting with Half the Energy Use.
- Programmable spectrum control for best results in all phases of growth (SolarSystem Controller required)
- Covers a 3' x 4' area in bloom and up to 6' x 8' area in veg
- High Power Osram LEDs – 400 watts actual draw at full power
- Optimal spectrum for both veg and bloom
- 50,000 hour LEDs – Never change bulbs again
- Low heat output – No ducting required
- High performance custom LED drivers
- 50,000-hour water resistant fans
- Automatic voltage regulation – 90 – 277 volts
- Lightweight and easy to install – only 13 pounds
- Bulletproof active heat management
- Automatically Program any Growth Stage or Spectrum Mix
- 5 Year Limited Warranty, Made in the USA!
$ 93.00 USD
$ 82.00 USD
$ 162.00 USD