The Gavita Pro 1650e LED is a 1650 µmol s-1 fixture with an impressive efficiency of 2.6 µmol s-1 per watt. The Pro 1650e delivers broad coverage with its 8 passively cooled LED bars. The 8-bar configuration allows you to use it in low rooms, over single benches, or even in 4 x 4 ft or 5 x 5 ft tents. This powerful, full-spectrum light source is intended for full term plant growth from the vegetative stage to the higher light requiring bloom stage. Fixture is dimmable to 50% without any loss of efficiency with the use of the Master Controllers. The ESA1 adaptor #906146 (sold separately) is needed for each fixture when using the controller. This fixture is built with high-quality 120-277 volt Philips brand drivers. Sun Grip light hangers are included for hanging the fixture. Dimensions 44.1 in x 44.1 in x 2.1 in. 630 watts.
Gavita Pro 1650e LED
$ 1,399.00 USD
- Broad coverage with its 8 passively cooled LED bars
- 8-bar configuration allows you to use it in low rooms, over single benches, or even in 4 x 4 ft or 5 x 5 ft tents
- Full-spectrum light source is intended for full term plant growth from the vegetative stage to the higher light requiring bloom stage
- Dimmable to 50% without any loss of efficiency
- Power cords sold separately to operate at your desired voltage
|Shipping Weight||22 lbs|
|Package Dimensions||40 × 40 × 3 in|
|PAR Rating Output|
$ 72.00 USD
$ 78.00 USD
$ 184.00 USD
The SolarSystem controller works with all SolarSystem LED lights including the 1100 and 550 series.
- control an unlimited number of lights from a single controller.
- controller allows automated programming for spectrum control, 24-hour timer and day/week/month calendar.
- program an entire grow cycle automatically – varying the spectrum, the length of the day, transitions from veg to bloom, final finishing modes, sunrise/sunset – all in a low cost easy to program digital controller.
- All California Lightworks products are proudly made in the USA.
$ 84.00 USD
$ 162.00 USD