The PHOTOBIO M multi-bar LED can be applied as a direct 1000W HID alternative or retrofit. The fixtures slim vertical profile makes it ideal for vertical tiered cultivation for greater production capacity in the same square footage. Patented PHOTO PRO Photon Regulating Optics ensure the most efficient delivery of plant biologically active radiation (PBAR) to the plant canopy. PHOTO LOC Light Output Control allows precise control over the photons that are delivered to the plant canopy when used in conjunction with a 0-10V controller. The specific power cable is sold separately based upon your requirements.
PHOTOBIO M LED, 600W, 100-277V, S4 spectrum
$ 1,299.99 USD
- High capacity production capabilities backed by technology from one of the world’s largest LED chip manufacturers
- Bar spacing can be adjusted to optimize uniformity
- Patented PHOTO PRO Photon Regulating Optics create unrivaled uniform light delivery to your plant canopy
- 100-480V Driver Options
- German Made Wieland IP Rated Input Power Connection
- PHOTO LOC Light Output Control access any 0-10V signal to control photoperiod and dimming
- Antireflective coating on the inside of lens ensures maximum photon transmission
- Frosted lens to properly blend spectrum
- True IP65 protection against water and dust
- 5-Year Warranty
*Power cable sold separately based upon your specific requirements
Power Cord options listed below:
BAFLTEXT – Weiland quick-disconnect power cord, 3′ cord, no plug bare wire
BAFLTEXT1 – Weiland quick-disconnect power cord, 8′ cord, no plug bare wire
BAFLTEXT2 – Weiland quick-disconnect power cord, 8′ cord, 277V, L7-15P Plug
BAFLTEXT4 – Weiland quick-disconnect power cord, 8′ cord, 120V, 5-15P Plug
BAFLTEXT5 – Weiland quick-disconnect power cord, 8′ cord, 240V, 6-15P Plug
|PAR Rating Output|
|Expected Life Span|
|Plant Growth Stage|
- Programmable spectrum control for best results in all phases of growth (SolarSystem Controller required)
- Covers a 3' x 4' area in bloom and up to 6' x 8' area in veg
- High Power Osram LEDs – 400 watts actual draw at full power
- Optimal spectrum for both veg and bloom
- 50,000 hour LEDs – Never change bulbs again
- Low heat output – No ducting required
- High performance custom LED drivers
- 50,000-hour water resistant fans
- Automatic voltage regulation – 90 – 277 volts
- Lightweight and easy to install – only 13 pounds
- Bulletproof active heat management
- Automatically Program any Growth Stage or Spectrum Mix
- 5 Year Limited Warranty, Made in the USA!
- control an unlimited number of lights from a single controller.
- controller allows automated programming for spectrum control, 24-hour timer and day/week/month calendar.
- program an entire grow cycle automatically – varying the spectrum, the length of the day, transitions from veg to bloom, final finishing modes, sunrise/sunset – all in a low cost easy to program digital controller.
- All California Lightworks products are proudly made in the USA.