PHOTOBIO V is a modular, high efficiency LED designed for vertical farming. PHOTOBIO V fixtures and tailored spectra have proven themselves worldwide in everything from heavily automated massive vertical farms down to single rack installations. PHOTOBIO V’s slim vertical profile maximizes vertical real estate allowing greater production space, and its modular design lets you link and power multiple 100-277V fixtures from a single input power. All PHOTOBIO fixtures feature true IP 65 ingress protection rating from dust and liquids. IP65 power connection allows quick attachment at the fixture for easy installation and maintenance. The PHOTOBIO¥V LED is available in a commercial pack of 12, and comes with, bare whip power cable, daisy chain cables, and mounting hardware.
PHOTOBIO V LED, 10W, 100-277V, TC spectrum
$ 1,103.99 USD
- High capacity production capabilities: Backed by technology from one of the world’s largest manufacturers of LED chips
- Slim vertical profile: Maximizes vertical real estate allowing greater production space
- Modular design: Provides the ability to link and power multiple 100-277V fixtures from a single input power
- True IP65 protection: Defends against water and dust
- 3-Year Warranty
$ 84.00 USD
$ 116.00 USD
$ 108.00 USD
$ 162.00 USD
$ 72.00 USD
$ 1,599.00 USD
Highest performing LED systems available! Same Great Yield Results as 1000W High Intensity Discharge (HID) Lighting with Half the Energy Use.
- Advanced LED Grow Light System
- Replaces a 1000 watt HPS with 40% Less Energy
- Fully Programmable Spectrum Control
- Higher Yields and Better Quality
- Perfect for Propagation, Veg or Bloom
- Never Needs Bulbs – Easy to Install
- Perfect for small or large scale grows
- Automatically Program any Growth Stage or Spectrum Mix
- 5 Year Warranty – Made in the USA
$ 184.00 USD
The SolarSystem controller works with all SolarSystem LED lights including the 1100 and 550 series.
- control an unlimited number of lights from a single controller.
- controller allows automated programming for spectrum control, 24-hour timer and day/week/month calendar.
- program an entire grow cycle automatically – varying the spectrum, the length of the day, transitions from veg to bloom, final finishing modes, sunrise/sunset – all in a low cost easy to program digital controller.
- All California Lightworks products are proudly made in the USA.